Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! today is such a special day and a great way to honor our mothers.  like i mentioned in my previous post, my grandmother passed away a little over a month ago.  this mother's day was a little different since she was not able to be with us, but i know that she is looking down over us.  

today i want to honor my mother, jo carol.  she is my best friend and is a supermom.  i know i can always count on her for anything.  she's beyond supportive and always has something fun to do.  in honor of mother's day today, my family went to church, had a nice brunch at the country club followed by family golfing (quite entertaining), and a nice walk on riverside.  it has been very relaxing and a perfect way to hang out with my mom.  

hope everyone has enjoyed being with their moms today!


natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment